5.07.2007

Welcome



Have you heard of etsy.com? If not, take a second to surf over there and check it out. The site is filled with some of the most creative people I have ever seen. Kinda like a creative ebay, etsy features a variety of artists and crafters making their wares available to the general public.

I had lurked there for sometime until I decided to start selling fine art photography prints I had taken. If you were interested in seeing what I have listed please visit: www.superchou.com and it will point you there. I plan to add other things that incorporate my photography but for now I am simply making prints available.

There are also a number of very talented people on etsy I want to introduce you to so stay tuned for updates and profiles of various shops on the site.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you thought about creating an Imagekind.com gallery as well? I'm a photographer also and I just started selling my work on the site. I've used etsy before but I'm starting to like this site better. I'd love to see your art up there for sale. Email me if you do!

Superchou said...

Thanks! I know that is linked up as well thru flickr. I signed up for it last week but have not done much with it yet. Have you had success on imagekind?